June 20, 2014

Human of Belgium, Rubens' waiter Robby


I unintentionally forgot my coat at the Belgian coast at Easter. It did provide me with the best excuse to drive over there and spend the day yesterday.
At  Brasserie Rubens where I stopped for a coffee break, I had the pleasure of meeting waiter Robby, who did not mind posing for TiB.
The original Brasserie Rubens in Knokke dates from 1926 but was destroyed during WW II. Today it is a café / restaurant on the Rubens Square with a pleasant summer and winter terrace, ideal for a my R & R day.
http://www.brasserie-rubens.be/index.cfm?langue=en

12 comments:

  1. I love how you visited this great Brasserie, and captured a shot of your wonderful waiter. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cool place. Love the Belgien coast.
    I went to the Rubens museum in Antwerpen. Nice pictures of the waiter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marja
      Glad you have good souvenirs of Belgium, Antwerp and Rubens

      Delete
  3. Hallo Anni,
    Sympatieke man!
    Zoals ze zeggen: "les excuses sont faites pour s'en servir" :-)
    Ik wens je een aangename week,
    Frans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ' t is een uitdrukking die ik enorm veel gebruik, Frans maar mij er af en toe ook eens van bedien.

      Delete
  4. Fijn dat je een leuke trip hebt gehad Anni. Groetjes Dietmut

    ReplyDelete