May 12, 2012
Belgo-English photographic cooperation
Here is the story:
- a group of English ladies designates one of them to be the photographer of the moment, with the instruction to give the Royal Palace a prominent place
- a group of Belgian men, tourists in the capital, passes by and wonders whether to offer photography services or not.
- one of the Belgian guys joins the English ladies who are good sports about the new addition to the picture
- the Belgian guy starts to feel more and more at ease
- passers by are sharing the fun
At this point, the Royal Palace is of no interest to anyone, locals and visitors alike, anymore.